22 January 2008

All things bright and beautiful


We've finished off the moon in Interlock, and here are Emma and Joel with their little rockets.


This dear little tortoise was wandering around our garden last Friday. We do not live in the country, so this is not a common occurence. I have checked in my field guide but I am unsure which type of tortoise he is. I've never seen one like this before.

I snapped this picture of Shelley and Emma absolutely engrossed
in examining a tiny beetle.

Shelley had her first swim in our kiddie pool today, she usually does not like it, but the temperature was 34 degrees so the water was lukewarm!
The last picture is of my beautiful niece, Amy, now six months old.

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you found a tortoise in your yard!!!

    Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from other families, please leave your comments ;-)